CE Portable Psa Oxygen Generator Concentrator Device 3L 5L >90% Oxygen Output
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HYQ-05
- Type: Oxygen Generator
- Application: Home Use
- Oxygen Concentration: ≥ 90%
- Special Feature: with Additional Atomizing Function
- Specification: CE, ROHS, ISO 13485, ISO 9001
- HS Code: 90189090
- Certification: CE, CE, RoHS, ISO 13485, ISO 9001
- Feature: Physical Oxygen
- Flow: 3L/Min, 5L/MIM, 1L/Min
- Material: Imported Lithium Molecular Sieve
- Trademark: HNC, OEM OR ODM
- Origin: Wuhan, Hubei, China
1 The oxygen generator is applicable for medical and household use.
2 It is a patented product, and the patent number is zl201020197951. X.
1. Safe: Pure physical method
2. Convenient for medical & household use (1L, 3L, 5L)
3. High quality lithium molecular sieve imported from France
4. Economical: Daily cost is no more than 0.12US dollars.
5. Exquisite design with large LED display
6. Oxygen concentration ≥ 90%
7. Long life span molecular sieve
8. Stable oxygen flow: 1L, 3L, 5L
9. Low noise <48dB(A)
10. Additional atomizing function
1 Relieve the pressure on the brain.
2 Relieve the working pressure
3 home health care oxygen
4 Oxygenating for physical exercise
Oxygen Generation Principle
1 The medical generator can produce 3L-5L oxygen per minute. It is made in accordance with the latest oxygen production technological achievements. As a new high tech product which owns independent intellectual property right, this device has integrated the functions, such as oxygen concentration control, power off alarm, pulverization, air filtering, etc.
2 Firstly, the air enters into the compressor through the inlet silencer. Then it will get into the molecular sieve to separate the oxygen and nitrogen. The oxygen separated gets into the fine screening area, while the nitrogen is absorbed by the molecular sieve and then discharged via the separating valve. After the oxygen is improved in concentration through the fine screening, it will get into the flow meter which will control the oxygen flow. Next, the oxygen gets into the water tank to be moistened. Finally, it can serve as the supplemental oxygen via the oxygen catheter.
|Voltage/Frequency||220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1Hz|
|Oxygen output pressure||0.04-0.06MPa|
|Oxygen flow rate||1L/Min|
|Oxygen concentration||≥ 90%|
|Moisture content||≤ 0.07g/m ³|
|Carbon dioxide content||≤ 0.01%|
|Storage conditions||Temperature-40 ° C-55 ° C, humidity< 80%|