Oxygen Generator CE Certified for Health Care
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Oxygen Generator(HTQ05) CE certified
- Size Is Small: Operation Interface Is Humanized
- Specification: CE, ROHS, ISO9001 AND ISO13485
- HS Code: 90189090
- Certification: CE
- Trademark: HNC, OEM OR ODM
- Origin: Wuhan, China
The instrument is used for health care.
Main Technical Index
Voltage/Frequency: 220V plus or minus 22V, 50Hz plus or minus 1Hz
Size: 320*310*605(length by width by heighth)mm3
Weight: <16.8 kg
Gas channels: 1
Oxygen Output Pressure: 0.04 ~ 0.06 MPa
Oxygen flow rate: (0 ~ 5) L / min
Oxygen thickness: 90% under flow rate: (0 ~ 5) L / min
Moisture content: 0.07G/M3
Carbon dioxide content: 0.01%
Flow adjustment range: Continuously adjustable under the flow rate: (0 ~ 5) L / min; Tolerance should be plus or minus 10%
Noise: <60dB (A)
Storage conditions: Temperature -40centigrade ~ 55 centigrade, humidity? 80%, atmospheric pressure 50 kPa ~ 106kPa
Waterproof class: No
Working Theory of Product
1. Molecular sieve: Molecular sieve is the aluminosilicate crystals produced by means of artificial hydrothermal synthesis, which is divided into different models according to its different Si-Al-ratio. Based on the size of the internal cavities inside the crystal, it may accordingly adsorb or exclude different molecules, and decide the sequence of absorption by different molecular polarity and relative polarizable extent of substances, therefore lead to a separation. So it? S called "molecular sieves. "
2. The principle of pressure swing absorption: Molecular sieve generates different absorption capacity to different gases, and it has a very strong absorption capacity to certain gas. Meanwhile, the molecular sieve? S absorption capacity to the selected gas is related to the environmental pressure, the greater is the environmental pressure, the stronger is its absorption capacity to the selected gas.
3. The principle of oxygen-making: The oxygenator get use of the molecular sieve? S character that the internal pressure of a sealed container containing of molecular sieve will increase when injecting air into it. At this time, the molecular sieve will absorb a lot of nitrogen in the air with the increasing of ambient pressure, while the oxygen in the air is still existed in gaseous form, then the oxygen are collected through some pipelines. This process is called "absorption" process. When the nitrogen absorption process in the container reaches a certain level, then exhaust of the vacuum container and nitrogen will be released from molecular sieve with the ambient pressure decreases. This process is called "desorption" process.